Chef David Burke - HELLO 2021

 

EXCITING YEAR AHEAD!
HELLO, 2021!

 We made it, hallelujah!

I’ve been thinking a lot about what I want to accomplish this year. With a year so tough behind us, all we can do is keep our heads up and set goals to make this year the best one yet! 
Orchard Park by David Burke
*BRUNCH*  


Everyone’s favorite meal of the week: brunch, of course! Every Sunday, please join me at Orchard Park by David Burke located at the Château Grande Hotel in East Brunswick, New Jersey! 

All your favorite brunch bites, great kids menu & tons of space to spread out! I promise you’ll be overwhelmed by excitement when you get a taste of what we have in store! 

Sundays, 11am-3pm
More details here

THE DAVID BURKE COLLECTION


Feel like a chef at home with my new collection of pots, pans, gadgets, and more!

I'm excited about my partnership with Frieling USA, a leading purveyor of cookware, bakeware, and more, to create a curated selection of items we have called “The David Burke Collection.” Lots of my favorite and go-to kitchen gadgets I use to create all my recipes! 

Order directly on my website
OPEN!   

Exciting news! I'm offering a great menu in the Tap Room at the Beach Haus Brewery
Enjoy delicious bites like my wings & rings, pizzas from the wood-fired oven, specialty beers on tap, and craft cocktails all week long!

Check out the MENU and let me know what you think! Stay tuned for details about the 
Full Bar & Grill restaurant in the coming months! 

 
Monday - Thursday
4-9PM: Taproom - Full Bar, Beer, and Food

Friday - Saturday
Noon-10PM: Taproom - Full Bar, Beer, and Food 

Sunday
Noon-9PM: Taproom - Full Bar, Beer, and Food 
DRIFTHOUSE BY DAVID BURKE IS BACK!

Friday, January 29th

We are so excited to announce that DRIFTHOUSE by David Burke is opening back up Friday! We've missed you all so much and can't wait for you to experience our gorgeous new menu boasting Italian-Mediterranean coastal flavors!



Make a reservation HERE!
CELEBRATING TEN YEARS WITH SON CUBANO


Tuesday, February 9th

We’re kicking off a Chefs Collaboration Series with myself, Executive Chef Brian Morales, and Guest Chef Jose Luis Chavez of Mission Ceviche NYC with an unforgettable evening! Enjoy a five-course collaborative diner experience you won’t want to miss!



More details HERE!
VENTANAS Restaurant & Lounge


If you haven’t gotten a chance to check out VENTANAS Restaurant & Lounge in Fort Lee, NJ...you are missing out! The menu offers a variety of flavors with an emphasis on Latin and Asian ingredients. 

Everything on the menu is great, but I always suggest ordering the Pastrami Smoked Salmon Arepa, Tuna Tartare Tacos, Salt & Coffee Crusted Whole Red Snapper, Chef Burke’s Patented Salt-Aged Beef, or the VENTANAS Sushi Roll. But trust me when I say, there is really something for everyone on this menu! 

Every Monday through January, VENTANAS Restaurant & Lounge is offering a Friends and Family Discount of 15% off your entire check from 4-7pm! 

Wine Down and enjoy some wine! Every Wednesday sip on half-priced bottle wines and 50% OFF select wines from the award-winning wine list, ALL DAY!

It’s also a great place to host your next private event, safely! 

Check out all the information here!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

In good health and good appetite,
Fonte:David Burke

Keep up with me on Instagram @chefdavidburke, and on Facebook &  Twitter.

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Website


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas