David Burke - Another trip around the sun for me

 

Let’s Celebrate! 
 
ANOTHER TRIP AROUND THE SUN FOR ME!

Thank you for all the support during this crazy year; grateful to still be in the game, and appreciate everyone coming along for the ride! 

With my birthday tomorrow, I am reminded that we’re not just celebrating me, we’re celebrating all of US! I wouldn’t be where I’m at today without you and your support. I know you’re not supposed to do this….but my birthday wish is for you to keep sticking with me and hanging around, even in these crazy times! 

Make sure you’re following my Instagram to check out all the giveaways I have planned! 

We never took our foot off the gas peddle, we just drove a different route. We learned to work smarter with less people. Mentality of the farmer we worked the field fee planted the seeds. We continue our pray for rain so we can watch the fruits of our labor flourish. 
THE DAVID BURKE COLLECTION!


Feel like a chef at home with my new collection of pots, pans, gadgets, and more!

I am excited to announce I have partnered with Frieling USA, a leading purveyor of cookware, bakeware, and more, to create a curated selection of items we have called “The David Burke Collection.”

It’s always been a dream of mine to have my own cookware line, so you can cook with the same utensils I’m using! I’ve used a lot of pots and pans over the years, and I am excited to finally have my own that pretty much does everything I want and more! 

Available on my website HERE
THE PERFECT GIFT!

Lucky for you, I’ve got the perfect gift for anyone in your life!

A Virtual Event Class hosted by me!

Let’s get cookin', virtually, of course, and chat through some recipes of your choice, cook up a delicious meal, and catch up! The choice is yours, and I would love to be a part of your next gift. Lefto would love to, too! 

Send me an email if you’re interested, and we can figure out a date!
GOIN’ VIRAL!

YouTube style. 

Looking back at when I first started doing what I do, who would have thought there’d be so many social media platforms?! I have recently joined the YouTube family, and I am really having a great time making some fun videos to share! 

If you haven’t gotten a chance to check out my page, I’ve linked it HERE

Leave me a comment, give me a like (I think that’s a thing on YouTube...I’m still learning!), and subscribe! I’d love to hear from you what content you want to see shared on there, so send me an email to let me know!
Tour of Northern Italy Wine Dinner at DRIFTHOUSE by David Burke

Friday, March 19th at 6:00PM

Transport yourself to Italy, but leave the passport at home. DRIFTHOUSE by David Burke is hosting an incredible wine dinner, featuring wines by Allegrini, Poggio Al Tesoro, and Pieropan, which will have you feeling like you are halfway across the world in Italy! 



To purchase tickets contact 732.530.9760 or reserve on OpenTable
Orchard Park by David Burke
featured in My Central Jersey


“Why open a restaurant now? There's lots of silver linings, says these restaurateurs”

I spoke with My Central Jersey on my experience opening up Orchard Park by David Burke. While it wasn’t the initial plan, I saw the opportunity and ran! Team #ChewDoin and I put our heads together, got organized, and did what we had to do to successfully open up during a pandemic. 

Though it was challenging, we did it, and I couldn’t be more excited about how Orchard Park by David Burke turned out. 


Check out the story behind our opening, what we’re serving, and more HERE!
SON CUBANO

SON CUBANO is an experience like no other. It’s got a great 1950’s Cuban-styled atmosphere, amazing service, open-air seating, live music, and a full view of the Manhattan skyline that leaves a lasting impression on pretty much anyone who takes a look at it.

And did I mention, the food? It’s the perfect mix of flavorful, delicious Cuban-inspired fare with my signature touch. You can’t go wrong with anything on the menu, I promise! 

Switch up your next meal, have a night out, and spend your evening at SON CUBANO.


Check out all the info HERE.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

In good health and good appetite,

Keep up with me on Instagram @chefdavidburke, and on Facebook &  Twitter.

Source :David Burke

Photo: Disclosure

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Website



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas