WHAT´S HAPPENING WITH CHEF DAVID BURKE

 

The Holiday Season is in full swing. We can feel the magic and festivities in the air. And I’ll be cooking up something special at each of my restaurants this year, so please join me and awesome #teamchewdoin for a Christmas to remember! We will be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day - bring your family, your friends and all those you hold dear. 


Check out your favorite David Burke location here for reservations and holiday hours. 

Alleviate the stress and let us clean up the mess! I can't wait to close out the Holiday Season with you. 


May all your Holiday Festivities be Delightful!

 

New Years Eve

Ring in 2022 with a unique experience and celebration, curated by me with live music, entertainment and more!
Visit your favorite
 Chef David Burke restaurant for more details!
Holiday Gifting

Give the gift of David Burke this year! Gift cards to a favorite David Burke location, my Cookware, knife setsB1 steak sauceand my new wine label, Red Horse, they make great gifts for everyone. 

Hosting a holiday party at home and looking for recipes? Download & Check out collaboration with the MANNA App, now available in the App Store!
Now Open

I am excited to announce Mister French NYC has settled into their new home
located on 24 East 21st Street New York City! Hope to see you there soon
!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

In good health and good appetite,

Keep up with me on Instagram @chefdavidburke, and on Facebook &  Twitter.

Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Website

SOURCE:

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas